Monday, August 20, 2012

Silence is a killer...

I can't wait to share my good news with you all.

Tomorrow my eldest starts college and I can't wait to hear about it. I got to hear about my oldest girls' first day of school because for the first time since they started I don't get to be a part of it. I am a part of it by proxy, which is devastating when I let myself think about it. But, I am grateful I got to hear about it. It's little things like that, that keep me going. The little things are all I get right now.

And while great things happened today, a not so great thing happened to. But, hopefully it will be remedied by tomorrow morning. Some of the powers that be are really fantastic and I give credit where credit is due.

Not being able to talk about certain things is hard for me because I am a pretty open, direct and no bullshit person who says what's on my mind. But, I will leave you with this quote that reminds me of the negativity surrounding this whole thing:
"Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'shit it's raining." ~ Cold Mountain

But, that being said my quote I live by?

"Life isn't about avoiding the storms; it's about learning to dance in the rain." ~ Vivian Green

I dance today through the sunshine or the rain, but it's my dance, my life, my beloved children. We are not a commodity to make money for agencies. We are a family. They are the loves of my life. So I dance, but I will choose to dance no matter what the weather of life throws at me.

Much light and love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment