Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The gloves are off

A longer blog will be posted tomorrow since my smartphone can only do so much right now.

But, the gloves are off. I am exposing more of the truth than I ever have before because while the powers that be hover over my life, I am exposing documentation to show the world what has happened, what has been said, what they are ignoring and lying about. I am just done. So done with this fascade. So, please bear with me until I can write it tomorrow morning from a friend's laptop. Much easier and faster.

To give you a preview and reason the gloves are coming off? My scheduled visitation was cancelled because they said I never called the day before to confirm or, although Tmobile called them to confirm the number calked, the time and how long the call lasted. So they cancelled it. So, the dinner my girls and I were planning to cook for our visit? Yep, they got to be told they can't see their mother and the pizza dinner we were going to make? The promise broken through nothing I did. But, still, I promised after my eldest daughter kept asking me last week when she can come home, can she come spend the night with me and then the other two started to get excited that maybe that could happen. I had to break a promise to my beloved girls and it is not even in the zip code of being okay.

But, I am in fucking pissed off land and I and the queen now.

I love each of you dearly, and know I am doing everything I can. Everything. Bit, I am done with this bullshit. They want to hide behind lies? Fine. I will stand proudly with both feel planted ready to expose the ugly truth.

For now I am going to lick my wounds, wipe my tears and get ready for this battle. For my family.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment