Friday, August 17, 2012

Something to smile about

Today I heard some great news from my eldest son. He has been accepted into the college he applied to, to start his journey and complete his goal to becoming a cardiothoracic surgeon. Something that brought a smile to this woman's face and tears to my eyes. And finally for a good reason.

I am so proud of you, my dear son, and I wish you the best of luck in all the world and I know you will accomplish anything you set your mind to. You are amazing to me and all of your hard work has paid off. Congratulations Jarrad. I love you so very much.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, trying to blog or comment quickly using my smartphone is getting to be a challenge. I apologize for all the typos and when I get more time I shall comment, but for now I deleted those two. Thanks for understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete